[Paraview] ParaView 2.4.3

Simone Crippa crippa at kth.se
Fri Mar 24 05:17:02 EST 2006

Dear all,

I think I might have found an error in the archive paraview-2.4.3.zip.

I tried to compile paraview first using the .zip archive and it didn't
work because of an error in .../Utilities/TclTk/build_tcltk.sh, line 2.
Since there didn't seem to be anything wrong, I tried to download again
the archive, but this time the .tar.gz one.
Now everything worked fine. A diff between the two files (from the two
archives) told me that they differed from the first to the last line ...
although being completely identical when compared by hand/eye.

Regards, Simone

--
Simone Crippa
Research assistant, Dipl.-Ing.