[Paraview] Paraview 2.4: restart session when reading Ensight files with time.

Alberto Fernandez alberto at cognitdesign.com
Sat Jun 24 05:25:53 EDT 2006

I'm trying to read this kind of files without success. I can manage with
ensight format but if I tried in gold Paraview crashes. Are you able of
opening those files you posted? My paraview crashes when a hit accept.
I'm using version 2.4 release 3 in windows. If I make any headway I'll
let you know.