[Paraview] Filter problem

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 15:03:57 EDT 2006

This is not a problem with the filters. It is a problem with a change in
EnSight reader. In 2.4, EnSight reader creates a multi-block dataset that is
different than before and some of the filters do not yet work with this
dataset. If you send me a list of filters that are not activated, I will fix
them in 2.6.
Actually, this is a good time for everybody having issues with EnSight
reader in 2.4 to report their problems once again.

-Berk