[Paraview] Get current timestep

Terry Jordan tejj at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:31:17 EDT 2006

I am writing a reader for OpenFOAM.  I need to get the current timestep in order to populate a vtkDataSelectionArray as the data my change amoungst the various time steps.  So to set the timesteps I do outputVector->GetInformationObject(0)->Set(vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::TIME_STEPS(), this->Steps, this->NumberOfTimeSteps);  but I need to grab the current value of Steps within RequestInformation.  How do I do this?Thanks.