[Paraview] polygon offset again

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Mon Jul 31 17:43:08 EDT 2006

Dominik,

Shoving in glpolygon offset is one of those 'features' that may shoot
you in the foot 6 ways from Sunday. ParaView does lots of complicated
stuff (tiled display, image compositing, volume rendering, probing,
etc...). Adding in an offset is one of those things which would have to
be AOK'd by the principal developers and would probably involve some
discussion first. :)

I know this is probably unsatisfying but why not just set your line
width to 2? It works great. :)

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 0822 - Building 880/A1-J