[Paraview] More Q about Paraview & Tiled Displays

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Mon Jul 31 17:24:55 EDT 2006

No Ken is right.

You can get a reduced geometry at your client, but you cannot get an
image (while simultaneously displaying on a tiled display). If you think
about it, it would mean that paraview would have to do two compositing
passes, one for the tiled display and one for the client composite
image.

Having the reduced geometry on the client side, seems to work just fine
(that is what you saw here at Sandia :)

Best,

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories