[Paraview] Paraview 2.5 - XML / Segfault error when including custom source module

shawn mckenzie shawn.mcknezie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 13:57:21 EDT 2006

All,

I have built the CVS version 2.5 (from jul 12) successfully with an added
module for a DrillHoleSource object in the menu.

I get the following error when i attempt to select my object from the Source
menu:

#Error or warning: ERROR: In /root/ParaView/VTK/IO/vtkXMLParser.cxx, line
442
vtkPVXMLPackageParser (0x9e3cf98): Error parsing XML in stream at line 21:
not well-formed (invalid token)
ErrorMessage end

Segmentation fault

I have also tried adding an existing Source object (vtkLineSource class
file), taking the same steps to add it to the menu as before. Once again,
Paraview runs and i see the object in the menu, but when i attempt to select
the object i receive the same error.

Any help/suggestions are appreciated.

-Shawn