[Paraview] Problems with hdf5_zlib.h: vtk_zlib.h is pointed instead of zlib.h

Daniel Tourde ted at foi.se
Fri Jul 21 09:23:40 EDT 2006

Hello,

The second patch I sent seems to solve the problem mentionned previously in
this thread. Paraview built successfully on a Gentoo box with the options I
mentionned in my original email.

It is clear that these two patches need to be carefully tested with different
compilation flags.

		Daniel
Daniel TOURDE                            E-mail : daniel.tourde at foi.se
                                            Tel : +46 (0)8-55 50 32 12
                                            Fax : +46 (0)8-55 50 30 68
                                       Cellular :  +46 (0)70-849 93 40
FOI, Swedish Defence Research Agency; Systemteknik
Department of Aviation Environmental Research
SE-164 90 Stockholm, Sweden