[Paraview] Binary Thresholding and Isosurface Generation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 20 19:31:00 EDT 2006

Hi Kevin,

Since both of your images are binary, and one is the inverse
of the other, it is normal that the iso-contour generated by
ParaView is the same for both images.

This should be the case, regarldess what iso-contour extraction
method you use. But, just for the record, what ParaView uses is
the vtkContourFilter:

      http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/5.0/html/a01263.html

What was your goal when you generated one image as the inverse
of the other ?

There may be a better way to achieve your goal....

   Please let us konw,

      Thanks

          Luis