[Paraview] Scripting Paraview.

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 09:13:12 EDT 2006

Hello,
    I have a pipeline that was developed (Thanks Andy) in paraview
for a given data set. I now have about 600 of those datasets. I see
that I can save a session state from paraview and reload it when I
relaunch Paraview. But the session state seems to be really tied to
the datafile on disk. What I really want is to be able to load one of
those data sets, then load up a script that acts on that dataset, not
the original dataset from the disk.
   How would I best accomplish this.

Thanks

------
Mike Jackson
Senior Research Engineer/New Visualization Engineer
mike.jackson at imts.us