[Paraview] system zlib issue. Cannot find vtk_zlib.h

Daniel Tourde ted at foi.se
Fri Jul 14 03:22:26 EDT 2006

Hello,

> On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 13:56 +0200, Daniel Tourde wrote:
> > If I set the flag off, it complains later on, telling me that there is a
> > conflict between the version of zlib.h on my machine and the version of
> > zlib.h provided with the Paraview source code.
>
> Does this happen in an absolutely clean build directory? It sounds like
> the sort of thing that happens when you switch back and forth between
> the system and included versions.

No. Clean build.
I am trying to write a Paraview .ebuild for gentoo. This means that everytime
I rebuild Paraview, I restart from the beginning (the old compilation
directory being erased at the beginning of the process).

		Daniel
Daniel TOURDE                            E-mail : daniel.tourde at foi.se
                                            Tel : +46 (0)8-55 50 32 12
                                            Fax : +46 (0)8-55 50 30 68
                                       Cellular :  +46 (0)70-849 93 40
FOI, Swedish Defence Research Agency; Systemteknik
Department of Aviation Environmental Research
SE-164 90 Stockholm, Sweden