[Paraview] system zlib issue. Cannot find vtk_zlib.h

Daniel Tourde ted at foi.se
Thu Jul 13 07:56:00 EDT 2006

Hello,

When I set the VTK_USE_SYSTEM_ZLIB flag ON, I get errors while building
Paraview 2.4.4 on a gentoo box. It basically complains about HDF5 looking for
vtk_zlib.h

If I set the flag off, it complains later on, telling me that there is a
conflict between the version of zlib.h on my machine and the version of
zlib.h provided with the Paraview source code.

What am I supposed to do?
Does anyone know?

		Daniel
Daniel TOURDE                            E-mail : daniel.tourde at foi.se
                                            Tel : +46 (0)8-55 50 32 12
                                            Fax : +46 (0)8-55 50 30 68
                                       Cellular :  +46 (0)70-849 93 40
FOI, Swedish Defence Research Agency; Systemteknik
Department of Aviation Environmental Research
SE-164 90 Stockholm, Sweden