[Paraview] 3D Deformable Registration Deformation Field

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 11 12:56:55 EDT 2006

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for posting the screenshots of the deformation field
visualizations.

Your verbal description was accurate.  Therefore, there is
definitely something wrong going on with the deformable
registration process.

Could you please post the .mhd files of your deformation
fields ?

like "set50_s_10_field.mhd"

Those are the text headers of the MetaImage format, they
should give us an idea of the number of pixels in the 3D
deformation field as well as the pixel size in 3D.

   Thanks

      Luis