[Paraview] Problems using EnSight data with ParaView 2.4 and CVS compared to 2.2.1 seem linked to "multi-group data"

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Sun Jan 22 12:13:55 EST 2006

Yvan,

The multi-block support is currently spotty.

SNL has a bug for the probing already...

Bug #2062 - SNL: Probing of multiblock data does not work

Also forgive me but I've hijacked your bug

Bug #2499 - SNL: Volume rendering not working with 'Multi-block'
datasets

That way it will actually get fixed. :)

Best,

  Brian Wylie - Org 9227