[Paraview] How to Probe something else than vtkMultiBlockDataSet,

Libor Vasa lvasa at kiv.zcu.cz
Thu Feb 23 12:14:52 EST 2006

Hi!

I'm trying to use the Probe filter to probe a dataset, but I get no result. The
error log says that the expected dataset is of the vtkHierarchicalDataSet type,
while the vtkMultiBlockDataSet is expected, but I don't know what to do about
it.
Even the simple example with Probe fails if I insert a calculator, that changes
the data type from vtkMultiBlockDataSet to vtkMultiGroupDataSet. What am I
doing wrong?

Thanks for any help

Libor Vasa