[Paraview] help w/ glXGetProcAddressARB not declared

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 6 10:56:43 EST 2006

> ... but the paraview build proceeds after setting
> SET(VTK_GLX_GET_PROC_ADDRESS_ARB_PROTOTYPE_EXISTS 0) in
> CMakeCache.txt -

I'm sorry, I got confused.  Are you saying that
VTK_GLX_GET_PROC_ADDRESS_ARB_PROTOTYPE_EXISTS has always been set to 0
(or FALSE) in your CMakeCache.txt?  If that is the case, then the
configuration file
<builddir>/VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLExtensionManagerConfiguration.h should
have VTK_DEFINE_GLX_GET_PROC_ADDRESS_PROTOTYPE defined, which in turn
will declare the glXGetProcAddressARB for you.

If that is the case, could you send me a copy of your CMakeCache.txt and
vtkOpenGLExtensionManagerConfigure.h?

-Ken