[Paraview] December snapshot of ParaView III

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Dec 13 13:41:32 EST 2006

> Are you saying that there is a script that creates the application
> bundle with all the RPATHS set correctly for OS X? I'd be happy to
> start digging through that to see what I can offer.. I have been
> waiting for this for a loooooong time..

Yup. Andy wrote it. It is
ParaView3/Applications/Client/CreateBundle.sh.in.  It gets configured
into the build tree as CreateaBundle.sh under the same location.
Eventually, it will become a cmake script.

> BTW.. the Intel build of ParaView III is correct. It works fine and
> all the libraries have all the RPATHS set correctly..

I know. I test the intel build on my machine at home. I don't test the
ppc build on anything other than the one I build on. When running the
script, I see warning but I assumed that it was still working. Looking
at the output of otool -L paraview, everything looks normal. I can
also run it without problems on that machine. Looking at the error, it
looks like assistant's paths are not being modified correctly.  otool
-L on assistant shows wrong paths whereas on intel, they are fine.

-berk