[Paraview] Color by Vertex Location?

Dan Goldstein dan at cora.nwra.com
Wed Dec 13 11:27:54 EST 2006

HI,
   Is there any chance that access to the current time step index could
be added into the array calculator? I realize that the actual simulation
time is more complicated, but the current time step index would take
care of my needs. To be clear, what I mean is I load a series of binary
old style vtk files 0001.vtk through nnnn.vtk. When I animate through
them to make a movie I would like to have access in the calculator to
the Timestep integer that is shown in the vtkPDataSetReader parameters tab.

   Dan