[Paraview] December snapshot of ParaView III

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Dec 12 15:08:21 EST 2006

Hi Folks,

I posted the December snapshot of ParaView III. The download links and
announcemets for all snapshots cam be found at:
http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_III_snapshots

This snapshot includes binaries for Windows, Linux (32 and 64 bit) and
Mac OS X. The source can be obtained through CVS.

Here are some the things we have been working on:

* Reading multiple exodus files.
* Many property panel improvements and fixes.
* File dialog fixes.
* Improved chart code.
* Improved testing framework, which now includes python.
*  Improved pipeline browser.
*  Play/Pause in VCR controls.
*  Light Kit controls added.
*  Auto generated and custom panel improvements.
*  More robust server connection, w/ feedback.
*  File dialog improvements.

There is still very little documentation. Look at
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_III to get more information on the new
features. We will continue adding more documentation to this page as
we progress. We will also start working on online documentation in
January.

--
 Berk Geveci
 Kitware Inc.