[Paraview] vtk file format - how to construct a custom lookup table

yi mu mugjfyi at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 17:34:15 EST 2006

Hi,

I  try to write a custom lookup table, so during animation, I will get
different shade(transparency) during different time step. The shades look
ok, but the colors doesn't. For example,  I want to construct a gray scale
lookup table, even I have different percentages of rgb components for
different scalars, I couldn't get different shade of gray,  the gray colors
are the same everywhere. Any idea?

Thanks,

Yi