[Paraview] Recommendation, Paraview book

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Dec 4 12:06:35 EST 2006

It will probably take us until summer 2007 to update the book for
ParaView 3. A lot of the concepts in the current book will be
applicable to ParaView 3. We will also provide some online
documentation with ParaView 3. A combination of the current book and
online documentation (and this mailing list) should be enough to get
started with ParaView 3.

-berk

On 12/4/06, Ricardo Reis <rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt> wrote:

>   Hello
>
>   Is it usefull to buy the Paraview book right now or should one wait for a
> new version, encompassing Paraview III? In another words, buying the book
> now how would it hold on against the future (let's speak a 2/3 year
> prospect).
>
>   thanks for input,
>
>   Ricardo Reis
>
>   'Non Serviam'
>
>   PhD student @ Lasef
>   Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
>   <http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt>
>
>   &
>
>   Cultural Instigator
>
>   n.p.: Rádio Zero http://radio.ist.utl.pt