[Paraview] problem with running paraview

yi mu mugjfyi at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:44:20 EST 2006

Thank you for your reply,  I think you are right, but I don't know how to
fix it, I am running on Linux. The PV is not writting the
"ParaViewTrace0.pvs" file, today, I can't update GUI even as a root, the PV
erase the old trace file withou creating one. I have the writing privileges
on the default and enough free disk.

Thanks,

Yi