[Paraview] Paraview and DNS

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Mon Aug 21 13:22:32 EDT 2006

   Hello

   I'm on the point of thinking in what output format to use for the
visualization of DNS results arising from a plane jet simulation. I'll be
using paraview but was wondering if anyone on the list was also a
turbulence person and what type of data format would be using.
Requirements are mostly a format for parallel data, with time data but
retaining the mesh (which is structured for the case in question).

   Future work should be developing and enhancement of filters for DSN data
processing so if anyone is interested I'll keep it posted. Code will off
course be released for the community :)

   all the best,

   Ricardo Reis