[Paraview] 2.9.2

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 15:23:06 EDT 2006

I haven't tried with GPL'ed Qt yet but ParaView 2.9 compiles and runs
beautifully on OS X with commercial Qt. It should work with GPL Qt as well.
It should compile out of the box (with python support too). I will try with
GPL'ed Qt this weekend.
I could no longer resist the temptation so I am finally a proud owner of an
Intel Mac Mini. It is the latest fashion to buy Mac Minis at Kitware.
I have been developing ParaView III on OS X for about two weeks now. Andy
has been compiling and running on OS X as well. If you run into any issues,
let us know.

-Berk