[ANAG] [anag-cvs] [chombousers] Re: [Paraview] CHOMBO file converter for PARAVIEW

Burlen burlen at apollo.sr.unh.edu
Wed Apr 26 13:42:30 EDT 2006

Terry, I miss spoke, I haven't previously encountered your paper, I was
refering to this one: http://www.vtk.org/pdf/OrderedTriangulator.pdf
After having read your paper, I see that my converter will still be subject to
iso surface cracks in 3d & delaunay issues you describe. Thanks for the link.
Burlen

--

Burlen Loring
Space Science Center