[Paraview] paraview .vtk file format.

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 11 16:49:18 EDT 2006

thats a lot of questions, I suggest to go one by one next time.
- google for example files
- study techdocs file formats pdf
- browse the archives (for code samples)
- buy the boox
- try out, read the code
- i dont think multiple time steps are possible in vtk format. keep time
data in files file.001 etc and PV will load them as time series.
otherwise I hear ensight format supports that.
good luck
dominik

Dominik Szczerba, Dr.
Computer Vision Lab CH-8092 Zurich