[Paraview] RE: [vtkusers] Re: [Paraview-developers] [LONG] Antialiasing with multisampling method

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Fri Sep 23 10:34:00 EDT 2005

In the past, I have added code to turn off antialiasing in ParaView when
running with parallel compositing.  I run all the time with the
IceTDesktopRenderModule and occasionally with IceTRenderModule.  The
compositing works fine there because the render modules explicitly turn
off multisampling.

Let me know if anyone is having multisampling problems so we can fix
that correctly.  It's a separate issue from regression testing.

-Ken