[Paraview] XY plot

Simone Crippa crippa at kth.se
Thu Oct 13 05:04:59 EDT 2005

Hej,

I was not aware of the possibility to export raw 2D data! Can you please
tell me how you (Berk) do it?

Concerning the XY plot features I am missing (maybe just because I don't
know of their existence):

* sample/probe data on a custom curve (i.e., not only on a line or
point); resulting from a cut between a plane and a grid boundary.
* plot a custom variable as a function of an other custom variable,
i.e., plot surface pressure as a function of y-value.

Thanks,
Simone