[Paraview] Do Clip and Tetrahedralize Have A Bug in 2.2.1?

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Wed Oct 5 21:18:18 EDT 2005

Does the tetrahedralize filter have problems with curvilinear grids?

Contours were drawn using the ParaView tutorial data file "bluntfin.vts";
then again after using the tetrahedralize filter; then again after running
the input data through the clip filter (using the box function and with
InsideOut on). The image is at

   http://www.psc.edu/~eschenbe/contours3.jpg

I am just guessing but it seems that clip converts ints output to
tetrahedrons in this case.

I would have expected the plots from clip and tetrahedralize would be the
same. And I had thought that they would both look like the plot using the
original data.

Comments?

Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center