[Paraview] using paraview with large meshes

Stephen Wornom Stephen.Wornom at inria.fr
Tue May 17 02:37:05 EDT 2005

Andrew Maclean wrote:

> [[[$Application GetMainWindow] GetCurrentPVSource] GetDataInformation]
> GetMemorySize
>

> Works for me OK.

Let do a check list to find the problem:
1-I downloaded the latest binary, are you using the downloaded binary or
the source?

2-when I type this in the prompt window:
[[[$Application
GetMainWindow]GetCurrentPVSource]GetDataInformation]GetMemorySize
I get this
invalid command name "vtkTemp4GetCurrentPVSource"

What could be the difference? Any suggestions on what to try to find the
problem?
Stephen