[Paraview] RE:compiling paraview (Franz Th. Langer)

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed May 11 14:30:32 EDT 2005

Hi Franz,

I'm copying this back to the ParaView users' list so see if anybody else
sees anything in the CMakeCache.txt file.

In case anyone is wondering, the translation of the reported error message
into English is:
E:\paraview\Utilities\hdf5\H5detect.c(95): error C2061: Syntax error:
Designator ' jbuf_g '

- Amy