[Paraview] Error Message from vtkPVArraySelection.cxx

RAVINDRANATH LANKA rlanka at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 11:21:33 EDT 2005

When you said, vtkPVArraySelection.cxx is trying to get a
vtkSMStringVectorProperty from readers.xml, what exactly is it looking for.
I did  not modify any String/Vector Properties in readers.xml shown below.

===============readers.xml======================
<SourceProxy name="AcuSolveReader"
        class="vtkPVAcuSolveReaderModule">
        <StringVectorProperty
            name="FileName"
            command="SetFileName"
            number_of_elements="1">
            <StringListDomain name="files"/>
        </StringVectorProperty>

        <StringVectorProperty
            name="PointArrayInfo"
            information_only="1">
            <ArraySelectionInformationHelper attribute_name="Point"/>
        </StringVectorProperty>

        <StringVectorProperty
            name="PointArrayStatus"
            command="SetPointArrayStatus"
            number_of_elements="0"
            repeat_command="1"
            number_of_elements_per_command="2"
            element_types="2 0">
            <ArraySelectionDomain name="array_list">
                <RequiredProperties>
                    <Property name="PointArrayInfo" function="ArrayList"/>
                </RequiredProperties>
            </ArraySelectionDomain>
        </StringVectorProperty>

        <IntVectorProperty
            name="UpdateTimeStep"
            command="SetUpdateTimeStep"
            number_of_elements="1"default_values="0">
            <IntRangeDomain name="range" min="1" max="128" />
        </IntVectorProperty>
    </SourceProxy>

---------
vtkPVArraySelection.cxx is trying to get a vtkSMStringVectorProperty from
readers.xml.

- Amy