[Paraview] Copy object

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue Mar 29 09:35:20 EST 2005

Eugene,

What version of ParaView are you using?  Items 3 and 4 have been available
since at least version 1.2 of ParaView, released in February of last
year.  (The current release is 2.0, available for download from the
ParaView web site: www.paraview.org.)

For item 3, after you have selected the streamline filter, make sure the
seed is a point cloud, and set the Radius to 0 and the Number of Points to
1.  For item 4, a point widget is available to help you with these
tasks.  For example, when streamlining with a point cloud, a point widget
is displayed showing the center of the point cloud.  It can be
interactively dragged with the mouse to a new location within the data
set.  Make sure the Visibility check box (at the bottom of the Seed part of
the interface) is checked.

- Amy