[Paraview] Large File Support, stat call in vtkPVServerFileListing::List(const char*, int)

Randy Hudson hudson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 18 15:08:41 EDT 2005

This concerns not only the 07/11 CVS distribution of paraview, but, if I remember aright, paraview 2.0.0.

The stat call is returning an error for files larger than 2GB.  Here's the error message I get:
Process id: 0 >> ERROR: In /home/hudson/Software/ParaView_CVS_07112005/src_flashgui/Servers/Filters/vtkPVServerFileListing.cxx, line 230
vtkPVServerFileListing (0x8cfd470): Cannot stat file "/home/hudson/Data/tomek_07152005": Value too large for defined data type
I'm setting the CMake parameter, "HDF5_ENABLE_LINUX_LFS" to "ON", but this problem comes before HDF5 is used.

There's no other CMake parameter with which to cause paraview to use LFS.

Randy.
630 252 8690.