[Paraview] Joining a distributed domain...

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Mon Jul 18 09:13:21 EDT 2005

Hello all,

Does anybody have an idea about how I can "serialize" a parallel domain and
the results associated?

Suppose you have n files, each one with your own piece of an entire domain
and locally numbered accordingly. Thus, I'd like to load the entire geometry
with only one read operation and without having to launch Paraview as mpi
processes or loading n files. Is it possible to do that? If not, how do I
join (which filter) the domain partitions after have loaded my n files with
Paraview?

Thanks for any idea

Renato N. Elias
COPPE/UFRJ