[Paraview] Animation over file names

Dave Semeraro semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 15 15:45:07 EDT 2005

Hey thanks Eric.

With your hints and Ken Eschenburg's help. I was able to animate the file
names with the Keyframe
animation. I first read the first data set. Then I hit the timesteps button
to load a few more
time steps. The switch to animation view and add the key frames and select
the file names
to associate with them. My problem was I did not add the files with the
timestep button on the
file property sheet so when I added key frames there was only one file name
to choose from.

Thanks to all who contributed. This forum is a great help to me. I hope to
contribute to it in
return.
Thanks Again.

Dave