[Paraview] vtkUniformGrid::SetDimensions(int[3])

Randy Hudson hudson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 13 11:06:53 EDT 2005

O.K.  I think that the CMake file for part of my reader HAD BEEN referring to the VTK headers of an older version of paraview.  I just verified that it now refers to the new paraview release, changed my reader source back to use SetDimensions(int[3]), and rebuilt paraview.  Now it's fine.

My faith in Aristotle's Law of Non-contradiction has been restored.

At 7/12/2005 04:25 PM, Brad King wrote:

>Are you sure that there is no old vtkUniformGrid header file that is getting picked up?  That would cause the linker to look for the method in vtkUniformGrid instead of vtkImageData.
>
>-Brad

Randy.
630 252 8690.