[Paraview] Export probe

Thierry Dubuis tdubuis at scconsultants.com
Wed Jul 13 09:10:18 EDT 2005

Hello Berk,

I just test the last CVS version, the csv file are Ok. Thank you

Just 2 suggestions to ameliorate the lisibility of this file.
 - Add in the first line the point position along the line (point 1 =
position 0.0)
 - Add in each line the label before the first value

Best regards,
Thierry Dubuis
Sciences & Computer Consultants
Tel Dir  : 04 77 49 75 84