[Paraview] Animating deforming geometry

Patrick Notz pknotz at sandia.gov
Fri Jan 28 16:03:03 EST 2005

Hi John,

Thanks for the insight.  It might be a nice enhancement if the ExodusII
reader let you specify the field to use as the displacements.

I also came to realize that I could animate the deformed geometry (like you
said) once.  On subsequent attempts it looked like ParaView was caching the
geometry.  I can either re-load the first time step manually or disable he
geometry caching and then re-enable it to make it work...

Thanks ~ Pat