[Paraview] PImageData and vtkGhostLevels

Roland Schulz r2s2 at gmx.de
Tue Jan 25 04:19:48 EST 2005

Hey,

why is the vtkGhostLevels array needed also for a structured grid
(ImageData)? This information is already in the difference between the
piece extend  of the pvti and the whole extent of the vti.
So why is it needed again?

Also very strange is, that I get the error message
vtkImageData (0x9c90d98): Point array vtkGhostLevels with 1 components,
only has
 2317259 tuples but there are 2405700 points

Even though there is no "vtkGhostLevels" Array specified anywhere. AND I
get this first for the 3rd frame.

regards
Roland Schulz