[Paraview] WriteVTKFile from pvbatch?

Lee A Ankeny laa at lanl.gov
Fri Jan 14 19:04:34 EST 2005

I'm trying to use pvbatch to preprocess large datasets by running filters (e.g. contours), and then writing those contours to .pvd filesets. However such a paraview session uses WriteVTKFile, which is found in paraview but not pvbatch. Perhaps that's why the 'Save Data' step isn't recorded to the batch script.

I think WriteVTKFile ultimately boils down to vtkXMLPVDWriter::WriteData, so I think that's what I should be calling. Has anybody done this? Is it possible? Thanks,

Lee
Lee Ankeny
Group CCN-12, MS B295, Los Alamos, NM 87545
505-665-0195, FAX 505-665-5402, e-mail laa at lanl.gov