[Paraview] time series data

Dupros Fabrice f.dupros at brgm.fr
Fri Feb 25 11:41:45 EST 2005

	Hi Stephen

	Binary vtk files is okay with paraview

	For the first part I am in the same case, I guess it is possible to
avoid the duplication of the mesh components in a 	time simulation but
i can't figure out how to do...

	Each of my paraview file is about 40 Mo and I want to animate about
900 time steps with 3 scalars,  saving the storage of the mesh would be
great in my case also ( maybe via scripts ? )

	Fabrice

> My solution files contain the mesh and the solution files, no problem
> with small grids. However for large meshes I would like to
> have the grid
> on a single file and the solutions of a different file.
> 1-Is this possible?
> 2-Can my ParaView files be written in binary?
> Hope my questions are clear,
> Stephen

Pensez à visiter le site BRGM sur.... http://www.brgm.fr/

***
Le contenu de cet e-mail et de ses pièces jointes est destiné à l'usage exclusif du
(des) destinataire(s) expressément désigné(s) comme tel(s). En cas de réception de cet
 e-mail par erreur, le signaler à son expéditeur et ne pas en divulguer le contenu.
vérifier l'absence de corruption à sa réception.

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for
the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager or  the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to
anyone or make copies. eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious
content.
***