[Paraview] OSF1 or Tru64?

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Feb 22 14:35:58 EST 2005

>I assume CMake has some "if" statements based on that variable.

Actually there are none.

>>For the cmake/vtk
>>dashboards we have on an OSF machine we get
>>CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME == "OSF1"
>>
>>Seems to work, so my question is why would you change it?
>
>Because ParaView will not compile on our system. We spent about a week getting ParaView 1.6.3 to work using a lot of hand editi

Well, if it is not tested, it usually does not work.  There is not OSF dashboard
for ParaView. We have one for VTK and CMake, so they should work for you.
Both gnu and the native compilers are tested.   If you would be willing to dontate
a dashboard, I am sure we can get it working and keep it working for you.

-Bill