[Paraview] Batch script

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Mon Feb 14 08:42:35 EST 2005

Hi Pedro,

There is no on-line manual for version 1.8 of ParaView because that
information is now contained in the book, "The ParaView Guide".  In your
distribution of ParaView 1.8, there should be an executable called pvbatch
(in the same directory as the paraview executable).  Running ParaView in
batch  mode using the pvbatch executable is discussed on pages 78 and 79 in
"The ParaView Guide" (available from Amazon and Kitware's on-line
store).  Just pass the file name of the batch script as a command-line
argument to pvbatch.  For example:

pvbatch "/Path/to/Batch/Script/batchScript.pvb"

- Amy