[Paraview] Server Manager and Python wrapping

Wiktor Moskwa wiko_m at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Aug 30 04:27:00 EDT 2005

Hi Andy,

> Currently ParaView server manager can be used only through the python
> interpreter build in ParaView called pvpython. This is a regular full
> featured python interpreter that initializes MPI and ServerManager.

Thank you for your answer and example, it explains most things.

> Ok, as far as example goes, should be something like this:
> [..]

I've managed to make things work under Python but only without
interaction. Do you know how to enable interactor in a render module
proxy? (at this point method InteractiveRender() doesn't work for me)

My second question is how to tell vtkSMRenderModuleProxy to use my
vtkRenderWindow?

I'm trying to find answers by reading ParaView sources but the client
layer looks quite complicated.

Best regards,
Wiktor Moskwa