[Paraview] import package problem

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Mon Aug 15 13:40:01 EDT 2005

That's because in your DiskSource.xml file, you nested the XML code
for the disk source inside the XML pointing to the server manager XML
file.  Change the second line in DiskSource.xml to the following
(i.e, add the ending '/').

<ServerManagerFile name="DiskSource.pvsm" />

Also take out the following line two from the end in DiskSource.xml

<ServerManagerFile />

There is an example .xml files in the ParaView source tree at
ParaView/Examples/PVLocal (PVLocal.xml.in and PVLocal.pvsm.in).

- Amy