[Paraview] Use of the xml-file format

Jesper Pedersen yev at yev.dk
Mon Aug 15 05:55:55 EDT 2005

My apologies if this question has been previously asked and answered. But I searched in the archive and could not find it anywhere...

I want to use an xml-file to specify which nodes are render-servers, data-servers and so on. As I understand the xml-file is a new way of specifying things which earlier could be specified in the machinesfile, which could be used with the -m command for the client. However, this function has been made depreciated. How do I call ParaView with the new fileformat?

\Jesper Pedersen