[Paraview] Altering ParaView Source Code

Richard Haney cosmoh2o at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:17:40 EDT 2005

I have a quick question I hope someone can help me with:

I am currently working as a research assistant and will probably have to do
some source code changes to our copy of ParaView down the road. I have
downloaded the source code via CVS, and was wondering where the main
directory for making changes to the code is located?

I am mainly looking for the files that are involved with mouse/keyboard
interaction and file read/writes.