[Paraview] Reusing derived quantities...

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:08:12 EDT 2005

You can treat the output of the streamline filter like any other
dataset. This would be easier if you were dealing with 1 streamline.
The reason behind this is that the streamline filter output each
streamline (two for streamlines integrated in both directions) as a
separate polyline. Unfortunately, there is no way to plot the values
along a polyline yet.

-Berk