[Paraview] Parallel ParaView

Jesper Pedersen yev at yev.dk
Tue Aug 2 08:59:09 EDT 2005

Hi

I am new to ParaView, but I hope that you'll answer my question even if the answer to you seems very obvious.

I want to visualize some flows using ParaView in parallel mode using four pc's for the rendering processes and one pc to be the client. In the setup I want to use four projectors in split screen and stereo mode, such that two of the projectors cover half of the screen in stereo.

My question is, if it is possible to use ParaView for this purpose without MPI, or is MPI always needed when you want to do parallel stuff?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

\Jesper Pedersen